I think 2011 is going to be my year! There are simply some really exciting things coming up and some wonderful things that have already happened.
1. Kailand joined our family. What a wonderful way to start out the year!
2. Jason got a raise. :)
3. The implant specialist I've been working with finally came up with a way to fix my teeth so I will be having surgery to get my mouth all fixed up on May 25th.
4. My chiropractor may have found the problem with my hips and fixing it will be painful, but not long and drawn out.
5. I'm only about 7 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight.
6. I plan on getting down to my pre-Seth weight this year.
7. We're planning on buying a house and I'm way excited.
8. I am looking to get back in to taking a dance class of some sort which used to be a really good release for any stress or tension for me.
9. I'm actually doing pretty good with my New Year's resolutions.
10. Last, and probably least, I'm growing out my hair which I haven't done in forever.
I'm sure there are more things. I can't think of them right now. It will be so fun to look back when 2012 rolls around and see how drastically my life has changed. I know some of these things may seem small and some of them may not even be completely understandable to many of you; but trust me when I say that I will be a whole new me and a lot closer to the REAL me when this year is through. :)